The Speedcubing Champagne-Ardenne association
announces the 5th edition of the Champagne Open,
in Rheims, 9 and 10th of September 2017 !
Sponsored by QiYi
Update : 2/08
Final registration limit is 100 competitors.
Registrated competitors receveid an email invitation to fill out a form, to help us organizing the competition. Please take the time to do so.
The Champagne Open 2017 will take place at the hall of Tinqueux, (address : rue de la Croix Cordier (see on voir sur GoogleMaps), saturday and sunday 9 and 10th of september 2017.
- Registrations and rules
- Stand of the festival « Faîtes du Jeu »
- Where to sleep
- How to get there
- Saturday evening diner
- Contact us
- Souvenir of the Champagne Open 2015
- Discover the association Speedcubing Champagne-Ardenne
The competition is free and open to everyone.
Registration is mandatory on the offical WCA website, by following thoses steps :
- Create a WCA account if you don’t have one : create a WCA account
- Click on the following link : Champagne Open 2017 registration
- Pay the 10€ attendance guarantee in order for your registration to be acceptable
- Choose your events by clicking on each icons
- Click to confirm and wait until we validate your registration
- If you are not on waiting list, your name will soon appear on the registration list : List of Registered Competitiors
- Registration is limited to 100 competitors and has to be done before the 3th of Septembre, 2017.
- World Cube Association regulations will be applied : World Cube Association regulations
- Resultats will be transcripted live on CubeComps and will be register in the WCA database.
- Events : 3×3, 2×2, 4×4, 5×5, 6×6, 7×7, 3×3 blindfolded, 3×3 OH, Pyraminx, Megaminx, Skewb, 3×3 multiple blindfolded, 4×4 blindfolded, 5×5 blindfolded.Schedule is available here : Schedule
- For any questoin, contact us at speedcubingCA@gmail.com
Stand of the Festival « Faîtes du Jeu »
The Champagne Open 2017 will be one of the biggest stand of the Tinqueux’s Game Festival : « Faîtes du Jeu » organized by the Ludomania association.
Sandwiches and beverages will be sold by a stand of the Festival.
Where to sleep
- CIS de Champagne (see on GoogleMaps) : link
- Première Classe Hotel (see on GoogleMaps) : link
- Formule 1 Hotel (see on GoogleMaps) : link
How to get there
By car : park just aside the hall (see on GoogleMaps)
By train :
- From Champagne-Ardenne TGV station : take bus line 13 to Casanova stop (see on GoogleMaps Casanova stop), 25min of bus travel, then by foot to the hall.
- From Reims Centre station : take the tramway to Comédie stop, then take bus ligne 8 to Casanova stop(see on GoogleMaps Casanova stop), then by foot to the hall.
By bus :
- Take bus line n°13 to Casanova stop (see on GoogleMaps where the stop is), than walk to the hall.
- Take bus line n°8 to Casanova stop (see on GoogleMaps where the stop is), then walk to the hall.
Link : Schedule
Saturday evening friendly diner
We invite every competitor to a big friendly diner saturday evening. The big diner will be shared with the organization team of the Festival and stand animators.
Diner will start between 7:30pm and 8pm and will be made up of some crackers, beverage, various salads, cold meat, cheese and desert. Price will be 14€ maximum per person, including non-consumable (tableware, napkin and tablecloth).
For any question, remark or suggestion, contact us at : speedcubingCA@gmail.com.
Souvenir of the Champagne Open 2015 !
Find every photos of last year Champagne Open on our facebook page: Speedcubing Champagne-Ardenne
Click on the link to find every WCA official results of Champagne Open 2013, 2014 and 2015 !