The Speedcubing Champagne-Ardenne association
announces the Champagne Open 3rd edition !
The Champagne Open 2015 will take place at the gymnasium of Tinqueux, (address : rue de la Croix Cordier (see on GoogleMaps), saturday and sunday 12th and 13th of september 2015.
Events* : 3×3, 2×2, 4×4, 5×5, 6×6, 7×7, 3×3 blindfolded, 3×3 OH, Pyraminx, Megaminx, Skewb, 3×3 multiple blindfolded.
*According to organizational constraints, Square-1 is canceled.
Schedule will be publish next.
The Champagne Open 2015 will be one of the biggest stand of the Tinqueux’s Game Festival : « Faîtes du Jeu » organized by the Ludomania association.
Sandwiches and beverages will be sold by a stand of the Festival.
- CIS de Champagne (see on GoogleMaps) : link
- Première Classe Hotel (see on GoogleMaps) : link
- Formule 1 Hotel (see on GoogleMaps) : link
By car : park on the parking just in front of the building (see the parking on GoogleMaps)
By train :
- From the Champagne-Ardenne TGV station : take the bus, line 13, « Casanova » stop (see the stop on GoogleMaps), approximately 25min to reach the « Casanova » stop from the station, then go by foot to the gymnasium.
- From the Reims Centre station : take the tramway to the « Comédie » stop, then tale the bus line 8 to the « Casanova » stop (see the « Casanova » stop on GoogleMaps), then by foot to the gymnasium.
Link : Online Schedule
Caution : Due to a large number of competitors this year (we are 70 competitors), and because the competition will be held in a limited space (a festival stand), we count on everyone to make sure the competition goes smoothly.
Comfort might be limited, and the schedule will be tight, but we will make the best efforts to ensure that everyone enjoy the Champagne Open 2015. Please be a part of this effort 🙂
Especially the space might be limited around the timers set, but as the festival is taking place in a gymnasium, there will be room in the surroundings.
We count on your comprehension and your adaptation to thoses circumstances.
In counterparts, on sunday, we promise you quite a show with a streak of six finals disputed by 3 competitors each !